- A Salesman is responsible for looking and persuading new potential customers to buy the product, as well as entertaining complaints and follow up payments.
- In charge of account receivable & customer payments
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, and dues to clients/salesman
- Identifies prices of products and resolve entertains and resolves customer concerns
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate of any 4-year business course.
- At least 1-year of experience in working as a cashier; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Has great customer service and computer skills.