- A Delivery Rider is responsible for transporting of goods from main facility/branches to a personal or business address.
- Communicates with dispatcher (Immediate Supervisor) or other team members to make deliveries systematize and efficient.
- Meets delivery deadlines.
- Follows best practices for safety – road and loading and unloading stocks.
- Loads and unloads stock in the warehouse.
- Maintains personal hygiene.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- At least high school graduate
- Has knowledge of how to handle materials safety and familiar of using navigation systems
- Time Management, to ensure deliveries are made on schedule
- Applicants must be willing to assign to our NCR branches.
- 6 months to 1 year experience
- Qualification: High School Diploma