- A Driver is responsible for transporting of goods from main facility/branches to a personal or business address.
- Transports products to and from the manufacturing plant.
- Inspects vehicle(s) for safety purposes and conducts basic maintenance.
- Assists in the loading and unloading of products during deliveries.
- Plans route to meet deliveries on time.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Male, At least High School Diploma, Vocational/Short Course Certificate in any field
- With valid Professional Driver’s License (Restriction Code 123).
- At least 1 year related experience.
- Years of Experience: 0
- Qualification: High School Diploma