Business Process Analyst
- Business Process Analyst draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements.
- Document findings, prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Develop new processes and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with managers and employees to implement changes.
- Train employees to use new systems or follow new policies.
- Determine the effectiveness of new processes.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Industrial Engineering Graduate.
- Communication to collaborate with colleagues and clients.
- Mathematical skills to process complex calculations.
- Problem-solving skills to find multiple viable solutions for a challenge.
- Computer skills to use various programs needed for analysis.
- Analytical skills to process large amounts of data.
- Years of Experience: 1