- Responsible of receiving, checking, reviewing, daily cash and charge of all PSWRI Salesmen. They organizes filing system like maintaining logbook counts and match them with invoices to ensure the accuracy of the receipts.
- Checks and review the daily Charge and Cash sales of all Salesmen
- Checks and reviews the daily cash and collection of all Salesmen
- Check and reviews the daily sales of the Salesmen
- Maintains the logbooks of all accountable forms, receipts, and monitors that the numbers are in series.
- Maintains the availability of all accountable forms used by the CHO and other branches and monitors the order
- Performs other tasks assigned to him/her.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- A graduate of any 4-year business courses
- Willing to travel and be assigned anywhere in Mindanao.
- Willing to be relocated
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- 0-Year Experience